my fave flower

my fave flower

Thursday, December 16, 2010

17 december 2010

Well I have sadly neglected my blogging of late. HSC marks have come in and both Brittany and Tim achieved entry into University. Very proud of them both. It has been a pretty busy week with Brittany's drama performance of Hamlet, exam results and general end of year activities. Christmas is only a week away followed by a holiday up in Queensland. I have found a new computer progamme which I am loving. Picasso, probably not new to most computer savvy people, but new to me. I have been happily making collages of all my photoes. Sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands. Next year I am going to do some volunteering, not sure in what area. It is about time I gave something back, I am such a lucky person and feel I should help other less fortunate than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment